E&I CONTRACT: #CNR-01143
EFFECTIVE DATES: 10/01/2006 - 5/31/2017
CONTRACT NAME: Computer Hardware, Software, Peripherals, and Services
This contract is available to all E and I members (Higher Education and K-12). When contacting TIG, please include the contract number and identify yourself as an E and I Member.
TIG is a minority owned and operated certified Small Business with 22 locations across the country. A single source of IT solutions for small, medium, enterprise, government and education organizations, TIG offers its clients strength in over 28 years of computer system integration experience and hundreds of long-term manufacturer alliances. Since 1981, this San Diego-based company has served businesses across the country with a comprehensive range of products and services.
- Minimum desktop and laptop w/Dual Core processor technology at cost plus 6% pricing
- Pricing based on cost plus model. GSA pricing also available for members that qualify.
- Order warehousing/staging options
- Customer specific website for ordering purposes
- Hardware recycling, decommissioning, and donation programs
- Hardware leasing options
- Consulting and installation services
- IT Consulting Services/Professional Services/ Assessments
- Networking Services
- Asset Management
- Storage Assessment
PLACE ORDERS WITH:
Technology Integration Group
10240 Flanders Court
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: 800-858-0550 ext. 4971
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Net 30
CREDIT CARDS: Visa, MasterCard, American Express
DELIVERY TERMS: FOB Destination for locations within the Continental US. Alaska and Hawaii freight extra. Charges will be added to the order and invoiced as a separate line item.
INSTALLATION: Comprehensive installation services available.
REQUEST QUOTE: firstname.lastname@example.org
MINIMUM ORDER: $50
SUPPLIER CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE(S):
Ph: 800.858.0550 x 4962
Return authorization required.
Defective product may be returned within 30 days of the shipping date for repair or replacement, as determined by manufacturer warranty. Contact the dedicated E&I sales team for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number. Non-defective products returned for credit or exchanges are subject to a 15% restocking fee. After 30 days, the manufacturer’s warranty applies.
Other terms and conditions for product returns include:
- Open software may be returned only if defective and then only for replacement, not for refund
- Open consumable supplies may not be returned or refunded
- Non-defective product returned for refund or exchange must be in original, new, re-sellable condition and be accompanied by all original packaging, documentation and accessories
- Shipping charges on original order are not refundable
- All products must be received by TIG before refund or replacement can be processed
CLAIMS: Product that arrives with visible damage to the box should be refused. If carton damaged goods are accepted, you must file a claim with the carrier and send a copy of the inspection report to the E&I sales team. Please note that products must be examined for damage prior to assembly to qualify for return.
WARRANTY: Products purchased from TIG carry the applicable manufacturer’s warranty (if any). Manufacturer warranties may vary on each product and are subject to change without notice. To determine warranties on specific products, please check with the product manufacturer or with the E&I sales team.
PRODUCT LITERATURE: email@example.com