TIG Provides Information Technology Security Solutions, ensuring that your data will not be compromised.
- • Security Policy Development: Meeting industry-specific regulations including HIPAA, GLBA, Sarbanes Oxley, CA 1386 frameworks.
- • Security Architecture, Analysis, & Consulting: TIG's Security Team can help assess, design and implement security solutions.
- • Vulnerability Assessments & Penetration Testing: Auditing People Process and Technology, including Risk Assessments and Gap Analysis.
- • Remote Access (VPN/SSL-VPN): Secure remote access using IPSEC VPN or SSL VPN. TIG also offers wireless network design, access control, authentication, and encryption.
- • Firewalls-Perimeter & Core: Secure connectivity for remote sites, branches, retail and partner sites while keeping unwanted traffic out.
- • Identity and Access Management: Two factor authentication for securing VPNs, e-mail, intranets, extranets, web servers and other network resources.
- • Anti-virus: Coordinated protection of the outbreak lifecycle, from vulnerability prevention to malicious code prevention and elimination.
- • Network & Host Intrusion Detection/ Prevention (IDS/IDP): Real-time Intrusion Detection and Prevention solutions from the leading vendors in the industry.
- • Anti-Spam/E-mail Security: Anti-Spam/E-mail Security: Anti-spam Solutions/ Email Encryption/ Getaway AV.