Date of Event: Friday, June 19th 2020
Time:8:15am -9:30am CST
The iconic “You’ve Got Mail” email days are now more than 20 years behind us. With each passing month, cyber-hackers are looking for ways to get into your email through dark web channels, which could be due to outdated credentialing and lax security protocols.
Moderated by TIG’s Cloud and Data Center Director, Chad Martin in this exclusive webinar as Unitrends introduces backup appliances and cloud data protection that leverages cutting edge technology to automate manual tasks, eliminate management complexity, and deliver tested hardware and software resilience.
Spanning Dark Web Monitoring key benefits:
- Reduce the risk of significant data loss that requires costly intensive recovery & restoration efforts
- Reduce the risk of IP theft
- Reduce the risk of a business email compromised attack
And discover a “No-Sweat” recovery plan for Office 365:
- Daily, automated and on-demand backup
- Advanced search & secure encryption
- Self-service recovery - data restored in seconds, with just a few clicks
Unlimited storage and retention
- Easy set-up – nothing to install!