San Diego – January 10, 2020 – Global Solution Provider, Technology Integration Group (TIG), announced that it has successfully achieved the Data Center Virtualization VMware Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that TIG is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“I am proud of our team for achieving this Master Services Competency from VMware. It validates our strong technology partnership with VMWare and continues our trusted confidence with customers,” said Bruce Geier, CEO of Technology Integration Group. “TIG joins a select group of companies that have earned this distinction, and we are committed to helping our client’s scale, secure and manage cloud infrastructure and applications without the unnecessary complexities.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize TIG for achieving Data Center Virtualization Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like TIG are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware. “We value TIG as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.
TIG is a premier full-service IT Solutions Provider with 38 years of experience providing end-to-end technology and IT infrastructure solutions in 70 countries. In addition to the company’s headquarters in San Diego, TIG has 22 offices located in Albuquerque, Atlanta, Denver, Honolulu, Indianapolis, Irvine, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Livermore, Los Angeles, Pensacola, Philadelphia, Portland, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, Seattle, Tampa, Ottawa & Toronto Canada and Shanghai China. For more information visit